Monday, August 24, 2009

JoshCast #12 - Crush

It's 10:47pm, and I'm still working at the office. You know when you drive down the highway, and you pass a 14-story office building, and you see maybe 8 lights turned on through the windows in the entire building? Well, tonight, one of those white, fluorescent lights is burning straight from my office.

But, not all is bad, because I've got one of my very favorite albums to keep my company: Live at Radio City, by Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds. Amid Dave's signature wailing and Tim's intricate scraping of the guitar strings, I'm working on what's essentially an immunology/oncology white paper for a state-sponsored funding application. (Putting what I learned as a computer science major to good use. Ha. Long story.)

So if you ever get caught working at 10:47pm -- which we all do from time to time don't we? -- let "Crush" get you through at least 8 of those lonely minutes:

No comments: