Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Best of Zazzle

Normally, I'm not much of a novelty-T-shirt-wearer. Too many fellow UTD students wore them, and I didn't want to be part of the crowd, I guess. I did have a pretty good one that my brother gave me years ago, with a chuck wagon just below the phrase "You Have Died of Dysentery". (Homage to "The Oregon Trail", or the only video game ever installed in my hometown's middle schools' computer labs.) I went to visit one of my professors' office hours while wearing the shirt one night, and he obviously didn't catch the joke, uttering in his British accent, "My God, that shirt is awful! Why would you wear that?" Even after explanation, he was still a mite shocked.

But anyway, I do like to peruse those novelty T-shirt websites on the occasion. Rather than spending $25 to buy them, I figure I'd just post some of them on my stupid blog. Behold, selections and excerpts from Zazzle.com.




And my personal favorite:

No comments: