Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Don't Know Who the GrooGrux King Is, But...

Barely 4 weeks until the Dave Matthews Band dominates the stage here in Dallas, and barely 2 months until their new VERY highly anticipated album, Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King (best album title ever), hits your friendly local record store, almost FOUR YEARS after their last studio release, Stand Up. Finally, they realized all those live albums -- while each one a gem, I'm sure -- does not count as new material.

Yes, there's lots of things for us Dave-heads to get excited about. Including a re-design of their website, which is entirely Flash-based.


Listen to any song from any album ever recorded by the band on-demand (pictured above), check out pictures from their tours (cool design by the way: love the clothesline idea), or just admire the trippy landscapes that adorn the site's background.

And oh, does it look like I'm gonna love me some GrooGrux King:

3 comments:

Kelli said...

DMB is my favorite!! Are you going to their concert? I'm sure you are but I still had to ask..

Josh said...

Yep, this'll be my fourth year in a row! Are you going? Maybe I'll bump into you and Mr. D amongst the 20,000 or so concert-goers...

Kelli said...

haha yeah.. I think we are going. We haven't bought tickets yet, but I think we will soon. My brother has been like 10 times.. I think he's going too.